BEDTIME STORY – When Frasier tells Daphne he doesn't want her boyfriend, Joe (guest star Tony Carreiro), to spend the night in her room she decides her only choice is to move into a place of her own. Daphne and Joe go away for a weekend, giving Frasier and Martin a taste of what it will be like living together without Daphne running the household. Meanwhile, Niles fears he's been dropped from the society "A-list" by Maris' friends.
- Kelsey Grammer as Frasier Crane
- Jane Leeves as Daphne Moon
- David Hyde Pierce as Niles Crane
- Peri Gilpin as Roz Doyle
- and John Mahoney as Martin Crane
- The title is based on the song "Come Fly with Me" composed by Jimmy Van Heusen, with lyrics by Sammy Cahn which was written in 1957 for (and made famous by) Frank Sinatra.
- Martin sings a few bars of the song he composed in Martin Does It His Way.
Notes and references
- This is the last appearance of Daphne's boyfriend, Joe DeCarlo. Presumably, they continue to date off-screen until Mixed Doubles, when it is revealed that they have broken up.