DOGGONE SHAME – Frasier insults Roz by claiming that Bulldog only wants her to produce his sports show because he's in heat. To prove that an ungrateful Frasier is barking up the wrong tree, Roz quits to join Bulldog's show, leaving Frasier to rely on a new producer: "weird Bruce from engineering" (guest star Garrett Maggart).
- Kelsey Grammer as Frasier Crane
- Jane Leeves as Daphne Moon
- David Hyde Pierce as Niles Crane
- Peri Gilpin as Roz Doyle
- and John Mahoney as Martin Crane
Special Appearance By
- Garett Maggart as Bruce
- Edward F. Gallick as Ed
- Carly Simon as Marie
- Rosie Perez as Francesca
- This is the first episode in which Roz's name appears in the title.
- Rosie Perez was a guest caller here, but would later return in Crock Tales in the last season. Perez was originally a choice to play Daphne if the creators decided to make the housekeeper Latin. However, NBC executive Warren Littlefield suggested they make her English and then suggested Jane Leeves, who got the role instead.
- Carly Simon is also a celebrity caller in this episode and as Marie, calls in to explain she wants to ask out a forty-year-old man who's never been married. Rosie Perez voices Francesca, who suffers a fear of abandonment but Frasier is cut off from her when his incompetent producer hits the wrong button.